Happy Boxing Day!

On this happy festive season, I would like to say a big thank you to all my sponsors! I had a great year working with you guys and thank you so much for taking care of me.

Creme Simon's christmas media kit is so pretty! Creme Simon face mist and hand cream are my favourites. I've been using them for a while and i really like the  light floral scent of their handcream. 

AE6A1466 



\




Triumph's love the Christmas range! They are sooo comfy :)

AE6A1452 AE6A1443

Quote "Reiee10" when shop online at sg.triumph.com and receive $10 OFF. 
On top of that, you can also stand a chance to win $50 e-voucher.  




\




If you've been following me on Instgram, you already know i've been talking about this flatout bear . A great comforter when i travel alone. It is safe and great for babies.

If you're keen to get one, remember to quote "FORE" for 5% off

To order, email them at flatoutbear@gmail.com. 


 



Comments