BROWTISAN: EYEBROW TRANSFORMATION
I had a minor eyebrows make over and i'm really excited to show you guys the result. I absolutely love the convivent of not having to fill my brows in the morning. Before Browtisan, I had a terrible eyebrow embiodery experence with other clinic.
After a thorough pre-treatment consultation, Coco recommends a few sessions of laser removal of the eyebrow tattoo as she needs a clean base to recreate the shape of my brows.
Coco put a numbing cream on my brows to reduce pain during treatment. Eyebrow laser removal process is almost painless. There will be some red marks which is normal. It will go away after a week. Don't worry, it can be concealed with make up the next day :)
Fast forward 3 months, my eyebrows are ready to see the world! I'm finally getting eyebrow embroidery. I It is normal that i felt some pain in the areas where i had eyebrows embroidery laser removal as the skin. Numbing cream can apply anytime during the treatment. I recommended some friends to Browtisan and they experience no pain at all.

I would highly recommend Coco! I'm completely in love with my brows.
My eyebrow embroidery experiene was better than i expected.
You can contact them at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/browtisan
402 ORCHARD ROAD #03-17 DELFI ORCHARD SINGAPORE (238876) | 6235 2355


Hi Reiee,
ReplyDeleteMay i check with you after you laser removed off your initial eyebrow embroidery, especially at the eyebrow head portion, does it 100% remove off the embroidery and will no trace left or there will still be some traces left?
rgds,
Jesslyn
Hi Jasslyn, it depends. Some people may need more then one treatment. Ultimately, have a one to one consultation with Coco. She will advise what's best for you :)
Delete