SALON VIM: KEREASTSE SCALP TREATMENT

Hand down to Kereastse Scalp treatment! My hair has been undergoing a intensive care includes great hair treatments and Kereastse Scalp t...

VIM01
VIM02
VIM03
Hand down to Kereastse Scalp treatment! My hair has been undergoing a intensive care includes great hair treatments and Kereastse Scalp treatment with Ymond at Salon Vim for about 4 years and counting! There are so much to learn about having a healthy hair. From shampoos to hair treatments to scalp treatment. Singapore weather is forever humid and causes my scalp to be more oily. Kerastase Scalp Treatment can remove clogged and excess oil.

Let me refresh your memory, Kereastse Scalp treatment begins with a scan on your scalp by Salon vim's scalp expert to check the condition. Follow by, a scalp massage. Then, tool are used to massage the Kerastase products into my scalp. I highly recommend this treatment to anybody who has thinning hair problem, my hair grew a lot thicker and stronger over the years!

If you keen on the treatments and products, book your appointment with
YMOND | SALON VIM | WISMA ATRIA ORCHARD #02-01B | +65 6734 6404

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.