DATSUMO LABO

It takes a lot to maintain flawless skin all time! If you know me, I have been doing brazilian, full arms, and full legs IPL for the lo...


DAT02
It takes a lot to maintain flawless skin all time! If you know me, I have been doing brazilian, full arms, and full legs IPL for the longest time. It's already my last two IPL sessions with Datsumo Labo. I'm extremely excited to share my hair removal experience here.


DAT01


Datsumo Labo is Asia's most hair removal salon. They are very popular among Japanese celebrities and bloggers. They uses high quality gel and equipments thus they become the most hot topic among most Singapore ladies. Usually word of mouth and it spreads like wild fire.


DAT03


It is absolutely safe and almost painless for most areas accept brazilian. You must be super curious about the pain for brazilian. I would say 3/10 during my first few sessions, 1/10 and 0/10 when the unwanted hair become thinner and less noticeable. Datsumo Labo therapist will check on you from time to time to make sure you are all comfortable during the treatment. I asked my therapist adjust the power to high for a more visble result.  You may ask them to adjust the power to low if you have no torlenrance for pain. Smoothness and fairness wise, I can feel that my skin has improved tremendously! 

DAT04


Click through Datsumo Labo to know more about their machine and price.

Datsumo Labo | 181 Orchard Rd, #04-16 Orchard Central Singapore 238896 | 6884-6482

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.