THE CLIFFORD CLINIC: CHEEK FILLER

Yet another post on my fillers experience. So i got my cheek fillers (for the very first time) done with Dr Gerard Ee from The Ciffor...



Yet another post on my fillers experience. So i got my cheek fillers (for the very first time) done with Dr Gerard Ee from The Cifford Clinic just before my trip. I am so so so nervous!

Just a very small amount of fillers to help restore the youthness of those sunken areas. Dermal filler are ideal for filling up creases and lines if you don't want anything too drastic. And of cause it is definately safe!



I love love love their cozy waiting area.

For people who are interested in full face filler and curious and want to find out more, my experience with filler are so far so good. Numbing cream was applied to minimise needle stick pain. Frankly speaking, i experience minor discomfort during the injection of fillers. There was a little down time after my treatment but I still can go out and enjoy shopping. I love how my cheeks look now.





Thank you Dr Gerard Ee and The Clifford Clinic! 


www.thecliffordclinic.com | (65) 6532 2400 | Whatsapp: (65) 8318 6332

| 24 Raffles Place #01-03 Clifford Centre Singapore 048621

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.