FREIA AESTHETIC: SIGNATURE OXYGENATING FACIAL

Finally found a time to drop by my all time favourite clinic to regain my youth! My skin has been really dry and dull due to all the l...


Finally found a time to drop by my all time favourite clinic to regain my youth! My skin has been really dry and dull due to all the late nights and travels. I highly recommend Freia's Signature Oxygenating Facial to everyone because it works! Famous hollywood celebrity such a Madonna has never denied she needs that exra boost, she always travels with her oxygen facial machine.


What do I love about it? It delivers continuous pressurized pure oxygen (90-95%) and infuses high tech quality serums with low molecular weights of hyaluronic acid and actives directly into your skin. This unique and incredible delivery of oxygen and infusion serums is what gave my skin that instant lift, radiance and glow. The more oxygen and serum absorbed, the better my skin felt! The facial was so soothing and cool that I woke from my 90 minutes slumber looking immediately radiant, glowing with a dewy finish. Nothing quite compares to this!





Regularly priced at S$320, my readers can get to enjoy this luxurious facial at
special price of S$260 by quoting "REIEE".


If you are keen to try this treatment, please contact deals@beauti5me.com to find out their
special price for my readers. Remember to quote “Reiee” to enjoy a good discount.



www.freiaaesthetics.sg | 67343219 | Wisma Atra Office Tower #19-03




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.