MAKE UP: SPARKLES GLITTER ROMANCE

AN OVERDUE POST: LET'S GET LOST IN THE WORLD OF 100 SHADES OF LIPSTICKS?! THANK YOU URBAN DECAY FOR THESE AMAZING RANGE OF LIPS...




AN OVERDUE POST: LET'S GET LOST IN THE WORLD OF 100 SHADES OF LIPSTICKS?! THANK YOU URBAN DECAY FOR THESE AMAZING RANGE OF LIPSTICKS. YES, THE LOVELY TEAM SENT ME SOME PRODUCTS TO TRY AND I'M DECIDED TO DO A SHORT POST BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCTS ARE SO AWESOME. LOVIN' HOW THEIR LIPSTICK DON'R SRY UP MY LIPS. I WENT TO GET MORE LIPSTICKS AND THE SETTING SPRAY WHICH EVERYONE HAS BEEN RAVING ABOUT (HANDS DOWN THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!). I NEVER A BIG FAN OF LIP LINER BUT URBAN DECAY CHANGED MY MIND. IT HELPS TO REDEFINE MY LIPS AND INCREASE THE WEAR AND INTENSITY OF MY LIP COLOUR.




MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH PINK-PURPLE-FUCHSIA LIPSTICK IS A SERIOUSLY ONE. I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM FROM DIFFERENT BRANDS. WELL, HAVING THE RIGHT SHADE OF LIPSTICK CAN BOOST YOUR CONDIFENCE INSTANTLY! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ALL THE BEAUTY BLOGGERS CAN DO SUCH NICE LIPSTICK SWATCH, CLEARLY I DID IT HORRIBLY. BUT YOU KINDA GET AN IDEA OF EACH SHADE :)

LEFT > RIGHT : FIREBIRD | SHEER ANARCHY | LADYFLOWER | NAKED


I WAS INVITED TO THEIR SOFT LAUNCH AT TAKA LAST MONTHS AND I RANDOMLY PICKED UP THIS GORGEOUS EYESHADW IN MIDNIGHT RODEO. THINK OF FESTIVE SEASON, IT ALL ABOUT GLITTER AND SHIMMER.  NO ONE IS GOING TO JUGDE YOU DOWN YOUR SOUL FOR HAVING A SPARKLING SEXY EYE MAKE UP. I ALSO ADORED NAKED PALETTE ESPECIALLY NAKED 1 AND SMOKEY. 


WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
GOOD LUCK!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.