FREIA AESTHETIC: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FREIA AESTHETIC SIGNATURE RED CARPET FACIAL

Had a quick trip to BangKok for a friend's wedding last week! It was my first thai wedding and i really love it. It was suppose...




Had a quick trip to BangKok for a friend's wedding last week! It was my first thai wedding and i really love it. It was supposed to be a few days trip but the airline got our booking details wrongly. So that means, we had one more day to explore BangKok. If you have been to BangKok, the weather is a little dry for my skin plus the lack of beauty sleep, my skin went a little crazy. Come on, we're talking about a city literally never sleep.


 So here's everything you need to konw about Freia Aesthetic Signature Red Carpet Facial.

Freia Aesthetics Signature Red Carpet Facial is very popular among the hollywood
celebrities and I know exactly why now. If you desire instantly radiant and dewy looking yet
skin, i highly recommend Signature Red Carpet Facial. You know crazy weather change can
really put a lot of stress on our skin.  With the Red Carpet Facial, my therapist systematically
layered 2 top quality serums with low molecular weights of hyaluronic acid and actives
directly into my skin (one from Skinceuticals and the other from Intraceuticals),using the
system’s unique delivery of continuous pressurized pure oxygen (90-95%). This incredible
delivery of oxygen and infusion serums is what gave my skin that instant lift, radiance and
glow. The best thing? The glow and sheen just lasts for days after and lets my make-up glide
on so effortlessly – making it my perfect prep before Christmas and New Year !

 Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, listless, dull or even problematic skin types. This facial becomes my best natural make-up primer, making any make up glide so effortlessly it stays on for hours; making it everyone's must-have before that any important event.

Regularly priced at S$380, my readers can get to enjoy this luxurious facial at
 special price of S$235 by quoting "REIEE".


Dr Ma from Freia Medical also did the Square Jaw Botox (Instead of botox V-lift) for me to maintain that naturally v-shaped face. Love how it is painless, definitely safe and yet highly effective!
Exactly what everyone needs in time for looking and feeling your best this Christmas!

If you are keen to try this treatment, please contact deals@beauti5me.com to find out their
special price for my readers. Remember to quote “Reiee” to enjoy a good discount.


www.freiaaesthetics.sg | 67343219 | Wisma Atra Office Tower #19-03
www.freia.sg | 67358180 | 435 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238877

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.