THE CLIFFORD CLINIC: FOREHEAD FILLER

Forehead give awesome look to your face. To refresh your memories, the last time i had my forehead filler touched up was in Dec 2015. I&...





Forehead give awesome look to your face. To refresh your memories, the last time i had my forehead filler touched up was in Dec 2015. I've been to different clinics for my forehead fillers, to try and i always find myself going back to The Clifford Clinic. Every doctors are very professional(of cause) and delivers different result. It's been a good nine months, and it is time to get something done to the little forehead of mine. 



That was me in Korea, about 1 year after i had full face fat grafting. I love how my face look! Second  fat grafting is needed so the fats will stay longer. However, due to my busy schedule i couldn't find a time. So i did filler instead. It is safe and non-invasive and long lasting result! Filler helps to hydrate, lift and ease the line on your forehead. 

A short 30 mins procedure in which you can regain back at least three to five years in age!

Book your appointment with Dr Gerard Ee at (65) 6532 2400


24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre







0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.