SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

I am so into lippies recently. Matte, shine, sheer, i want them all! I bought so many of them and some works really well and some don&#...

I am so into lippies recently. Matte, shine, sheer, i want them all! I bought so many of them and some works really well and some don't. Incase you're wondering, i am wearing LA Splash Velvet Matte in mistress in the pictures above. I owns a few of this shade in different brands. If i were to choose one, it has to be Tarte. They won't dry out my lips like how LA Splash does.






Next, I've been taking good care of my eyes. I wear contact lens for long hours and i have to make sure it always hydrated, and it sucks on one of those days where i totally forgot about my eye drops. It's super annoying. My eyes were dry and so uncomfortable. Beside one day Acuvue, Alcon is my current favourite. I worked with them for their DAILIES TOTAL 1 a few months ago. Incase you want to read more about them you can view it here. Ever since, i've switch to Dailies Total 1. They are super hydrating and comfortable. Daily contact lens can be very expensive in a long run. I've been purchasing my contact lens from contactlenssg at rock bottom price even before i wrote this post. Everything on the website includes fast delivery and free shipping! www.contactlens.sg #SP

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.