SALON VIM: FIX THINNING HAIR

I decided to do a post or rather update you guys on the condition of my hair as something went wrong and the photos in my past posts we...




I decided to do a post or rather update you guys on the condition of my hair as something went wrong and the photos in my past posts were deleted :( Ever since i have thinning hair problem, my hair has been undergoing a intensive care includes great hair treatments and Kereastse Scalp treatment at Salon Vim. To maintain the result, i visit them almost every month. The following photo show a before and after result of my hair:



 Apologies for the disgusting photos. I'm really happy that pores are so much cleaner than before and my hair look seriously thick! Clogged scalp pores can lead to hair loss. I'm very sure nobody wants that. Clear the pores and hair are free to grow! Kereastse Scalp treatment begins with a scalp massage. Then, tool are used to massage the Kerastase products into my scalp.





I couldn't be happier to go shorter. Ymond, my hairstyle, cut off about 1 inch. It looks like more than that, it was because my hair grew thick and stronger. I'm very happy with my mid length hair. 





Kerastase has great range of products and this is my first time using Kerastase sensidote dermo-calm can be apply onto my scalp and hair. If you keen on the treatments and products, book your appointment with

YMOND | SALON VIM | 313 ORCHARD | 68847757  


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.