GOBBLE NOW

DINE, LOYALTY POINTS, ATTRACTIVE GIFTS, and MORE DINING!! If you've been following me, you should already know that I'v...





DINE, LOYALTY POINTS, ATTRACTIVE GIFTS, and MORE DINING!!

If you've been following me, you should already know that I've been using Gobble
Now. It lets me find the latest F&B deals and promotions. It is great whether I am
searching for yummy restaurant food, cafes or places for some drinks with friends on TGIF.




In case you missed out my last two posts about Gobble Now, you can catch them at


I noticed that they just put up this cute video on their Facebook page.

Check it out. It will show you why I love to use this awesome local app.









Beside all the great F&B deals, Gobble Now rewards members with loyalty points
when dining at selected partner merchants. You can redeem a super cute
“FlatoutBear” from Australia or many other attractive gifts with those loyalty points!
If you're a social media freak like me, I need a lot of pretty pictures and look-good-
and-taste- good food to spice up my postings! I can shortlist deals to ‘wallet’ so I will
never miss any offering from the coolest joints in town. I can also choose my next
eating place from the list. Hassle-free! Not forgetting exclusive deals with merchants
that are available for members only.






This is a great app that will compliment everyone’s social life.
In the spirit of National Day, do support this local app.

Get your membership to the exclusive Gobble Now club (free for the first 10,000 downloads only)!

Check out Gobble Now’s Facebook Page to like them https://www.facebook.com/GobbleNow.
And download the app here http://onelink.to/xrkkgobble.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.