FREIA AESTHETIC: SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL

Friea has been taking care of my skin. I always look forward to visit them, i mean look at the elegant interior and the warm from the...

Friea has been taking care of my skin. I always look forward to visit them, i mean look at the elegant interior and the warm from their professions. The whole place gives you that calm and relaxing moments.

Other then their Signature Oxygen Facial, HydraFacial is my second favourite treatment for that flawless skin. I need to deep cleanse those dirty pores because extracting it myself will make my skin worst!  
HydraFacial is a non-invasion skin rejuvenate facial which detox and deep cleanses my skin especially for those stubborn black heads and white heads. 
Then it gently exfoliate my skin to remove the dead skin cell. Follow by extraction, Claris who is my esthetician for the day, she is really gentle on my sensitive skin. The extraction is almost painless and the face massage is really comfortable. 
Moving on to pump up and hydrate my skin with their magic potions-peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. 
Finished off the facial with their in-house collagen mask for 20 mins. 
I left the clinic with a glowy skin! 



After a relaxing facial, they moved me to another room for aesthetic treatment. The BOTOX V-LIFT still look good since my last touch up. For a more contoured face, Dr Ma suggested me to do a little touch up of Dexa on that cubby cheek of mine. Visible result at the end of the treatment. Face shape will be more define after a week!

www.freiaaesthetics.sg | 67343219 | Wisma Atra Office Tower #19-03

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.