SALON VIM: HAIR THAT NEVER AGE AGAIN

T I M E  F R E E Z E Just before my trip to Paris, i tried Salon Vim's new hair and scalp treatment -Texture Car...




T I M E  F R E E Z E

Just before my trip to Paris, i tried Salon Vim's new hair and scalp treatment -Texture Care Collagen Hair Treatment. Hair has become a great part in my life. I've pay more attending to them(also with the help of my hairstylist, Ymond) as i aged. Indeed, aging is a scary. I have to start maintaining in order to age gracefully. I'm a vain pot. So the new 5-step treatment takes center stage with its all rounded star benefits, boasting an ultra concentrated PROTEIN BOOSTER for added strength & elasticity, MOISTURISING ESSENCE for max hydration & nourishment, HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN & AMINO ACIDS to help delay aging of hair. Supercharged all the powerful ingredients into my hair with Salon Vim's NANO MIST infusion machine for enhanced penetration & long-lasting results

Happy Scalp. Happy Hair.
I believe in getting a healthy hair, you must have a healthy scalp. I also tired their Texture Balancing instant rejuvenating scalp Treatment. Everything are customised according to current scalp needs, instant results can be seen immediately after the treatment. Adding collagen into my scalp, why not.

If you're keen to try, Salon Vim is having a introductory rate for hair and scalp treatment -Texture Care Collagen Hair Treatment.

Texture care hair treatment:
$105 short hair
$135 Long hair


Texture balancing scalp treatment: $95 (usual $125),

and $198 for both treatments together.

SALOM VIM | 313 ORCHARD 313 68847757 | BUGIS 68370045

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.