SALON VIM: NEW YEARS EVE

Honestly, every time I step into vim I don't really know what I want to do to my hair. I feel relief as Ymond is there to take ...



Honestly, every time I step into vim I don't really know what I want to do to my hair. I feel relief as Ymond is there to take care of my hair. I can't do much things to my hair due to my job. I really like to have ash, grey, sliver hair though. I've been with Vim almost 3 years already and I've learnt so much on taking good care of my hair because my hairstylist is not going to be with me 24/7. I am.

So here's my secret on how to take care of your hair. 

You have to know your hair type. My case, I'm using using L'oreal pro fiber range(photos above) for the dry ends and scalp shampoo for my oily scalp alternatively. Replenishing moisture to my hair with Nano Mist Infusion once a month. Lovin the soft and healthy finished.

If you are keen to try this treatment, they have a package of buy 10 get 2 fee.
$80 per session only. Can use together with all chemical service. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR

GOOD LUCK XX

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.