Happy Boxing Day!

First of all, I would like to thank all my sponsors! I had a great year working with you guys and thank you so much f...

AE6A1469 AE6A1466

AE6A1427 AE6A1452 AE6A1443


First of all, I would like to thank all my sponsors! I had a great year working with you guys and thank you so much for taking care of me on my behalf. I'm always neglecting my hair, nails, eyelashes, skin, body and this lists go on... Thank you so much for grooming me. 

Second of all, thank you Creme Simon for pampering me with their latest products. It comes in very pretty packaging! Creme Simon face mist and hand cream has to be my favourite. 

Also, Thank you Triumph or sending so much love to me, love the Christmas range! Oh remember to quote "Reiee10" when shop online at sg.triumph.com and receive $10 OFF. On top of that, you can also stand a chance to win $50 e-voucher.

Next, Thank you Ohvola for sending me their latest dress. So pretty! I just die! 

Moving on to, I got myself a Chanel Rouge Double Intensive in shocking pink(my favourite). I actually googled about it but there are so little review on this but most of them are good. I'll do a review on it.

Lastly, i also received a flatout bear from Australia. If you've been following me on Instgram(@reieek), you already know i love this flatout bear . It is such a comforter especially when i travel alone and wanted some company. It is great for babies too!

If you're keen to get one, quote "FORE" for 5% off

To order, email them at flatoutbear@gmail.com. 

Oh and Thanks everyone(My friends and readers) for making my Christmas so special!  

# CremeSimon #Triumph #Ohvola #FlatOutBear #Chanel #MerryChristmas

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.