Dine smart with Gobble Now!

Christmas is around the corner and I look forward to meet all my friends! No one wants to cook all the time. So we decide to look for som...


Christmas is around the corner and I look forward to meet all my friends! No one wants to cook all the time. So we decide to look for some restaurants for all six of us for a pre-Christmas dinner. One of my friends suggested checking 1-for-1 deals to get our money’s worth. While googling, I came across a few apps and we decided on Gobble Now.


It is easy to use and I am amazed that there is such an extensive listing of food and drinks deals when I browsed thru the app. Gobble Now is not about how yummy the food taste, they share with you great deals and promotions for restaurants and drinking places all around Singapore. Awesome!


If you're anything like me who doesn't love spending so much time on "where-to-eat", you'll love Gobble Now. I can easily search the latest deals of the restaurant with it's name or location. Hassle free! I can also tap on their deals nearby to find out great deals near my area. and Gobble Now deals are always updated.


Now the best part! After using Gobble Now, these are the 3 deals which i feel it helps us save so much money on throwing a big party for six! :
1. 1-for-1 Buffet for dinner (Thu – Sat) at CafĂ© Swiss with OCBC Cards [Est savings --- $240 for party of 6!]
2. 1-for-1 on Buffet dinner at The Square @ Furama with HSBC Cards[Est savings --- $195 for party of 6!]
3. 1-for-1 Sunday Brunch Buffet Tandoor Restaurant with Maybank Cards [Est savings --- $144 of party of 6!]

Oh! On top of offering everyone great dining deals, Gobble Now further rewards members with loyalty points when dining at selected partner merchants. Who doesn't love loyalty points?! With those loyalty point you can redeem a cute “Flatoutbear” from Australia or many other attractive gifts!

Check out Gobble Now’s Facebook Page to like them and download the app at https://www.facebook.com/GobbleNow.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.