SILKYGIRL BB All-In-One Powder Foundation 35 SPF/PA+++

SILKYGIRL got me started. I remembered the very first SILKYGIRL lip gloss I got for my  first few photo shoots. I was just a s...


CIMG0603


SILKYGIRL got me started. I remembered the very first SILKYGIRL lip gloss I got for my 
first few photo shoots. I was just a student and didn’t have that much money to get by, so I only could get something within my budget. SILKYGIRL products are value-for-money with good quality and is great for everyone.




IMG_2660

Finding the perfect foundation is a gamble. I am very skeptical about "BB" (blemish base). When I tried out SILKYGIRL Magic BB All-In-One Powder Foundation SPF35 PA+++, I was surprised that it does not make my skin breakout. It really holds its own throughout the day.


After applying the foundation, the blemishes, scars and veins on my skin are less visible.

CIMG0567


If a matte finish and weightless foundation is what you’re looking for, you might want to give SILKYGIRL Magic BB All-In-One Powder Foundation SPF35 PA+++ a go. This awesome foundation comes in 4 different shades- 01 Ivory, 02 Natural, 03 Medium, and 04 Rose Beige. It’s formulated specially for Asian skin, and is made up of some wholesome natural ingredients such as wild mango butter, calendula flower extract, sakura, and mulberry leaf extract, keeping your skin brighter, hydrated and well-nourished too!


FullSizeRender 3



Next up is SILKYGIRL Matte Fever Lipcolor Balm. Love the sophisticated and sleek packaging. It gives a rich, bold and intense colour pay-off with a lightweight matte finish. Very moisturising and long lasting!

IMG_2664 2

SILKYGIRL Matte Fever Lipcolor Balm swatches.

CIMG0569
01 Vogue will be my "go to" colour.

CIMG0578
02 Desire has to be my favourite shade because it makes me one shade fairer!

CIMG0586


06 Charm is all about romance. I would wear this on dinner date.

For those wrinkle-free lips (Nobody wants flakes!), lightly exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of lip balm before your make up. By the time you're done, you lips will be hydrated. Then apply SilkyGirl Matte Fever Lipcolor Balm. Your lips will feel and look fantastic!


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.