UPDATESSSS

Sorry that i've been neglecting this humble blog of mine. So i've been busy working on my new online store(ShopMisAce) together...


Sorry that i've been neglecting this humble blog of mine. So i've been busy working on my new online store(ShopMisAce) together with my two best friends. There are so much to do. From photo shoot, new ideas, packing and responding to customer's emails and the list goes on. Work aside, i've been staying home lately because the weather is terrible. Well, more time for movies and dramas. I love love love American dramas. I watched Gotham, Flash, Modern Family, and many more. Last month, J and i and some of my best friends did a short getaway to bali. It was fantastic! I left my heart and soul there. Planning to have more holidays but not sure when i will be travelling again. By the way, MisAce will be launching new collection soon. Promised it will be exciting and more pretty clothes for you girls! 

Check us out at www.insagram.com/shopmisace or 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.