FREIA MEDICAL: SPARKLING EYES

It has been some time since my last fillers was done in my favourite clinic - Freia Medical. Needless to say, I was excited to go back t...


It has been some time since my last fillers was done in my favourite clinic - Freia Medical.
Needless to say, I was excited to go back to my Doctor for the next session of fillers to improve the area below my eyes. Many people I know desire to have nicer features such as slimmer face, shaper nose, bigger eyes etc. The list goes on. To avoid a miserable long recovery period which comes along with surgery (yea, it is pretty upsetting to see your face swell like a pig head), you can always opt for less invasive aesthetic treatments such as fillers for higher nose bridge, fuller cheeks and sharper chin etc. For me at this point in time, it is the dark circles and sunken areas below my eyes I want to enhance.

 SAM_9653

A penny for my thoughts?

The sunken area below my eyes make me look old and tired. For this session, I am still going with Restylane as my choice of fillers. It is a safe, non-surgical procedure with no down time.


 As usual, my Doctor and the nurses were warm and professional. After a short examination, numbing cream was applied around the area. My Doctor then proceeded to inject the fillers in areas to correct the sunken look. There were slight discomfort at times during the injections but personally I feel they are very tolerable with the aid of numbing cream and the skillful hands of my Doctor!

SAM_9651

Look at the areas under my eyes. I love how it is now after the treatment! ;) To read my full experience of my first session, click http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2015/03/no-more-tired-eyes.html.

 If you are keen to try this treatment, please contact deals@beauti5me.com to find out their special price for my readers.  Remember to quote “Reiee fillers” to enjoy a good discount.


Read my first botox v-lift experience at http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/05/botox-V-lift-part-1.html.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.