HONG KONG 2015

I feel wanderlust, I have to leave this place, away from work. Flew all the way to Hong Kong (one of my favorite to have a short getaway)...


I feel wanderlust, I have to leave this place, away from work. Flew all the way to Hong Kong (one of my favorite to have a short getaway) for my baby sista's birthday. It is always a joy travelling with her! So much fun and good epic memories!

We are march babies! 

A must have the moment we touch down! 

Waiting to check-in. 



Exploring the area in IFC with the girls. 


There are a few bars here. We decided on Red. This place reminds me of our Marina financial centre. 




Counting down to our lovely princess's birthday!


May you forever young and pretty! 





Next,
Shopping paradise in MongKok. We were too engross in our shopping that we have no time for pictures. Took one before our crazy shopping starts!



Birthday dinner at Gaucho.











Party at PLAY.




Next,
Crashing the beach in our hotel room slippers! 
Enjoyed the nature, the calm sea  and Daisy's company make the whole beach trip a lot more fun.

Daisy!

Beautiful beach with awesome weather!



Pig out time!












Mid night ramen was so good. Everyone is raving about Ichiran, so i have to try it. 
The soup is super flavourful and yummy. I can't wait to eat it again!

Address: Lockhart House Block B, 440-446 Jaffe Road, Hong Kong
Phone:+852 2152 4040




Till next time!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.