ENF LOOK: Black and grey never get old.

// ENF LOOK // I can't agreed more.  I've gone back to my old self. I wear black, white and grey on my lazy days.  ...

// ENF LOOK //



I can't agreed more. 

I've gone back to my old self. I wear black, white and grey on my lazy days. 

It was a joy working with ENF LOOK for the very first time. Their collection is amazing. In this collection you'll see lace,  knit, red, and some outfits for our upcoming big festive!

These are my favourite picks from ENF LOOK latest collection.









Join in the fun! Take part in ENF LOOK ongoing monthly giveaway here!

20% discount voucher to be won!

Do remember to join their mailing list latest update and promotion. 




IG: http://instagram.com/enflook


Tags: ENFLOOK #CASUAL #OUTFIT #KNIT #SGBLOGSHOP #ZIPPED 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.