Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. \ ...







Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
















\

















 Behind the scene 
Chinese New Year Eve photoshoot at Amara Sanctuary Resort. 















/


























Wish everybody have a great and bless Chinese New Year! This is one of the best photo shoot i've ever done. Thanks to photographer's request, i can leave my sky high heels and bodycon dress at home and put on the most casual outfit i've got and comfy sneakers. Weather was perfect!

What do i do without J and my little brother? So sweet of them, they woke up early just to sent me to work and my little brother kept me company the whole morning and ran some errand after work! Love you both very much. I'm so blessed! 


For advertorial and modeling, email me at xreieex@gmail.com. 




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.