HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

J and i celebrate Valentine's day a few days in advance due to his work schedule every year. It's a good thing though as we c...



J and i celebrate Valentine's day a few days in advance due to his work schedule every year. It's a good thing though as we can avoid the crowd. Atmosphere was perfect that night and enjoyed our dinner very much. It was our first time to The Prime Society and food were great accept that mushroom and bacon was too salty for our liking. Thank you so much for pampering and loving me. What did i do to deserve such handsome and kind man like him. Indeed, i am the luckiest girl in the universe. I'm not exaggerating. 




I've pick the highest heels for this lovely date.  Lovin the high and it is so comfortable when worn. My dress is Self-Portrait inspired. Both items i got it from a random shop i passed by during my Taiwan trip. Clutch is customised with my name on it from past advertorial. Hair styled by Glam Palm, this style tool is amazing and i thought everyone should own one. 


The Prime Society |  10 Dempsey Rd #01-20, Singapore 247700




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.