SMILE BECAUSE I HAVE YOU

Hello everyone! Yes i know i've be excuse myself from this little humble blog of mine for awhile. So here is a long post for you. Pardo...

Hello everyone! Yes i know i've be excuse myself from this little humble blog of mine for awhile. So here is a long post for you. Pardon my lousy writing as I'm feeling really unwell. 


It was yet another J's off day and pay his grandma a visit. 


We took a walk at orchard road. 





I'm so glad that we made it through all kind of obstacle together in our fairytale. Next month is our third year anniversary! I don't expect a fanciful celebration from you. I just wish that we could always stay like how we are now forever.  You're the only guy who accept who i really am. Love me when i'm in my worst dress. Love me when i gain weight. Love me when i'm i don't have a pretty day. Thanks for loving me so much! 



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.