BFF OUTING

// DEMPSEY HILL // Finally met up my best friend. As always, we have so much to catch up! A day is just too short for us. So Brandon c...

// DEMPSEY HILL //


Finally met up my best friend. As always, we have so much to catch up! A day is just too short for us. So Brandon called me out of the blue and asked to meet up and i was still in my pj. Decided to choose somewhere quiet and far away from the crowd and i thought Dempsey hill is the idea chill out. 



We had dark chocolate cake and some drinks with endless chit chat. 

We went to check out these places just for fun. 



My favourite bag. More details in my instagram at @reieek.


Lovin the decor. I always wanted my future house to look something like this. 


It has been awhile i last step into a art museum. So we decided to check it out.  



Holland V was impromptu. Chilled in a really nice cafe with some latte.






0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.