BRAZAILIAN IPL at DATSUMO LABO

DECEMBER is finally here! It is my favourite month of the year! Took sometime out from my busy schedule to pamper myself. I've been goi...

DECEMBER is finally here! It is my favourite month of the year! Took sometime out from my busy schedule to pamper myself. I've been going to Datsumo for IPL. Some part of my underarms, arms and legs hair have stop growing hair. I also did Brazilian. It sounds scary, slightly painful because of the hair are thicker. The pain is bearable. Just one session, some hair have become finer. I will be going for more session for better result!


My appointment card which i always misplace it somewhere. haha 



Datsumo Labo at Orchard Central.

181 Orchard Rd, #04-16 Orchard Central Singapore 238896

Tel: 6884-6482

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.