SALON VIM: KERASTASE SCALP TREATMENT

So, I've been losing a lot of hair after my holidays in Korea. There are so much to learnt about having a healthy hair. From shampoos ...



So, I've been losing a lot of hair after my holidays in Korea. There are so much to learnt about having a healthy hair. From shampoos to hair treatments to scalp treatment. Singapore weather is forever humid and causes my scalp to be more oily. Ymond recommended me to do Kerastase Scalp Treatment to remove clogged and excess oil.








I believe that there's always room for improvement. I want my scalp to stay healthy and strong. 
So i'm really excited to undergo a Scalp treatment. Salon Vim has their scalp expert to do a scan on my scalp to check the condition. It says that my scalp is perfectly fine. Feeling relief.

Kereastse Scalp treatment begins with a scalp massage. Then, tool are used to massage the Kerastase products into my scalp.



Hair still looking good on day seven ever though after blow dry, chemicals and styling.







These magic shampoos improve my hair tremendously!
I've been using them for all this while and i can really see the difference.




Tip for people who blow drys their hair on a daily basis. Use Kerastase Nectar Thermique to protect your hair from the heat and hair is left shine with a perfect glazed-like finish.And Fluidissime for a speedy blow dry!

 Thank you so much for taking care of my hair all this while!


Quote "REIEEK" for 10% off!

SALOM VIM | 68847757 | 313 ORCHARD RD LEVEL 4

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.