XCCELERATE X REIEE

XCCELERATE X REIEE OCT Overdue: Opps! I'm supposed to post this up last month due to traveling i'm not able to. For those are ...

XCCELERATE X REIEE OCT

Overdue: Opps! I'm supposed to post this up last month due to traveling i'm not able to. For those are who concern, I'm recovering well. I need a lot of rest still. Never felt this weak before. Stay with me for more updates on my post surgery!

Back to topic, here are some outfits i've picked for the month of oct. 
I love love love xccelerate's collections. They never fail to surprise me!








 True life fedora hat, Blockage pullover(White) & SICK AND TIRED oversize coat.



Join their mailing list for more juicy and exciting along with exclusive discount.

Quote: "Reiee" to get a $1 off per item.

Discount code cannot be combine with other discount code. 
Discount code is applicable for Mixed Preorder & Shoes Preroder items only.


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.