GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY VOL. 2

Grand Plastic Surgery Vol. 2 Korea has be awesome! I have been resting a lot for the past one week. So here's my plastic surgery v...


Grand Plastic Surgery Vol. 2

Korea has be awesome! I have been resting a lot for the past one week. So here's my plastic surgery vol. 2 which i believe everyone is looking forward to it too. I've also received many questions in my Instagram and Facebook account. Many have also asked me which clinic is better. I don't have an answer to your questions because i did different procedures in 2 different clinics.

Anyway two days later after my arrival, i made my way to Grand Plastic Surgery.



Luxurious interior decor and beautiful nurses.


Clinic lobby.



They have waiting area is most levels, here is one of their waiting area. 




There are B&A booklets in Korean, Chinese and English language. 


I had my first consultation with the pioneer doctor of GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY (DR RYU SANG WOOK) and he was the one who arrange the doctor for my breast augmentation. 



GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY also arranged a photo shoot session for us. 


Did a final consultation with Dr. Rhee Se Whan before heading to the operation  room. He was really patient and nice during the whole consultation. After bombarded him with questions, he suggested that tear drop silicon will achieve the most natural result for me. 


Surgery day: I'm really nervous! I changed into their gown and cleanse my face. Then i was bought into the surgery room. Everything happened so fast, i woke up with bigger boobs! I felt really drowsy due to general anaesthesia, eating soft food such as soup or porridge for 2 days after surgery is recommended. I was resting in the recovery room. After several hours, I felt some pain on my chest area. It is normal because my muscles and skins are stretching. 

If you like to know more about Grand Plastic Surgery, you may check them out at



Stay tune for GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY VOL. 3.

Good luck!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.