GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY VOL. 1

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY  VOL . 1 Hi! I'm counting down to Seoul! Some of you may have already know that I'm flying to Korea ...

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY
 VOL . 1


Hi! I'm counting down to Seoul! Some of you may have already know that I'm flying to Korea this coming weekend. The title say it all. Well, I'm satisfied with my very first plastic surgery however I feel that are some parts of my face and body can be improve. There's always room for improvement.

Our body and face changes as we age. I never thought i'd need plastic surgery.

Please refrain yourself from telling me that I'm a plastic surgery addict because i'm certainly not, there are risks and side effects etc. I really hope that this will be my last(for now) and wish that I will be going Korea next time for leisure and party! I've been missing out way too much! 

Why Grand?

Grand is apparently the largest cosmetic surgery hospital in Seoul and they are very popular in Korea. By looking at their before and after picture, the result is simply impressive. Grand performs the best breast augmentation by using endoscopic.

Breast surgery is quite a tedious procedure especially i want it to look and feel natural. There are different method of inserting the implant, ultimately seek for doctor advise what is best for you. I'm super looking forward to meet Grand doctors and Seoul! 

Check them out at 




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.