FREIA MEDICAL: BOTOX V-LIFT FOLLOW UP 0.2

SMALLER & SLIMMER Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Here's a quick update about my week. Few weeks ago, i got botox V-li...

SMALLER & SLIMMER




Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Here's a quick update about my week. Few weeks ago, i got botox V-lift injection. My botox jaw and V-lift experience has been awesome! My doctor and nurses always welcomed me with a big smile and take good care of me in my every visit. They make me feel like home. If you have been following me on my blog closely, it was about half a year ago since I had my last botox V-lift treatment (touch up).


I've ever considered cheeks lip but I was so scared as it causes lumpiness. For botox V-lift, result is very natural. I love the visible instant results and didn't regret till today.

If you are going for small enhancements and not looking at dramatic changes, undergoing aesthetic treatments such as Botox is an excellent choice. Aesthetic treatments provide for a more natural result. I chose Botox instead of incision procedure since Botox has no downtime! And they are reversible.


 You can read about my previous appointment at
http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/05/BOTOXV-LIFTFOLLOWUP0.1.html.


Read my first botox v-lift experience at
http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/05/botox-V-lift-part-1.html.


If you are keen to undergo the Botox V-lift treatment at exclusive member’s price,
please contact deals@beauti5me.com.



Website: http://www.freia.sg/
Address: 435 Orchard Road, #19-03, Wisma Atria Office Tower, Singapore 238877






1 comments

  1. I found the Botox treatment to be very effective and was very impressed with the results I achieved. I would say Botox treatment is just the solution for ageing skin problems. I now look a lot younger and go out feeling confident because the wrinkles and fine lines have disappeared. Thanks Botox!
    thanks.
    neha verma

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.