XCCELERATE X REIEE SEP 2014

XCCELERATE X REIEE  Yet another awesome collection by Xccelerate.blogspot.com! I'm always having a hard time choosing my favourite p...

XCCELERATE X REIEE 

Yet another awesome collection by Xccelerate.blogspot.com! I'm always having a hard time choosing my favourite pieces because everything look so good! So these are the items hand pick by me:














NEW ARRIVALS!

Lots of outerwear and super cute bucket hat in this fall/spring season.

Sign up for mailing list here:
to receive the latest updates and exclusive discount code.





SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR MY READERS ONLY!

Quote: "Reiee" to get a $1 off per item. 

Discount code cannot be combine with other discount code. 
Discount code is applicable for Mixed Preorder & Shoes Preroder items only.



#xccelerate #shoes #bags #openingceremony #buckethat

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.