Summer's gone

Hi everyone, apologise for the lack of updates as i just came back from Jakarta -The Traffic City. I ate so much and i really love their po...

Hi everyone, apologise for the lack of updates as i just came back from Jakarta -The Traffic City. I ate so much and i really love their posh deco cafes and restaurant. Lots of photos for you, i promised. Hope you guy have been party hard and work hard at the same time. The past few months have been really awesome for me. Year end is approaching and i'm looking forward to it! I can't wait to travel and put on my fury jacket and knee high boots! 


Here are some photos i'd like to share with you.









Overdue post: Yet another outdoor photoshoot session with David Fo. 
Thank for taking pretty pictures of me. 

I'm opening to outdoor photo shoot, kindly drop me an email at xreieex@gmail.com

If you like to have picture taken by DavidFo, drop him a message at 





****







Just us taking ootd picture together. 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.