STAYCATION @ MBS // THE MISSING PAN

STAYCATION Yet another staycation at #mbs. Invited my mom, bro, boyfriend and friends over. So we decided to do some filming. It wasn'...

STAYCATION
Yet another staycation at #mbs. Invited my mom, bro, boyfriend and friends over. So we decided to do some filming. It wasn't as easy as i thought. If you wish to watch the video check it out at http://abc-korea.com/blog/2014/09/abc-x-wishtrend-exclusive. I sounded really weird  because i was super nervous and my mind literary went blank. And i had a huge ass breakout on my right cheek! I'm so happy that it went down so much after my dermatologist gave my some magic cream to apply.

Anyway, i bought some outfits and thought we could do some super model #ootd photo shoot. We literary went into holiday mood and refused to move but still managed to snap some pretty pictures.













Baby J came on the second day. We bought our swimwear and wanted to take pretty pictures at the pool. Mission failed terribly, we were eating our life away in bed. haha We are the laziest couple on god's green earth. 




The Missing Pan



Check-out the next day. Baby J decided to feed me at #TheMissingPan. 
Everyone were asking where is this place when i posted a picture of their toast in my instagram(@reieek). You've got your answer!


We are such a workaholic, went back to work after our staycation. So nice of him, came look for me after i a photoshoot with #VAconcept. I'm open to indoor and outdoor photoshoot. Drop me an email if you like to engage me: xreieex@gmail.com :)

Till next time, 
@reieek 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.