THE TAMARIND SPA // THE BEACON

THE TAMARIND SPA We love party and keep them coming with a nice relaxing spa. Last week, I took some time out from my busy schedule(W...


THE TAMARIND SPA

We love party and keep them coming with a nice relaxing spa. Last week, I took some time out from my busy schedule(When i'm busy i usually get really busy) and visited The Tamarind Spa at Upper Thomson Road with my girlfriends. Reunion with the girls! The Tamarind Spa can be found in Serangoon Garden, Upper Bukit Timah and their 4th outlets in Holland Village. I'll really excited because this is my first time experience spa in Singapore. Don't judge me. I usually do it overseas. 

Girls gotta spa! I'm very sure guys does it too.

Guys, if you're planning a surprise for your girlfriend, and vice versa, do check out The Tamarind Spa as they have a huge varieties of body/face massages spa for you. I did their deep tissue massage for relieving muscle tension and detox and sea salt scrub is very easy therapeutic and great fir a quick fix to exfoliate dull and problem skin. Choice of Geranium Lemongrass, Lavender, Strawberry, Blackberry, Oriental. Ginger & Lime, Coffee scrubs. So many for you to choose! 

Ambience is great, i feel really relaxing and comfortable during the massage session. My skin feels really smooth after the body scrub.











Quote 'REIEEK' and get 40% off first trial Balinese/ javanese/ swedish/ aromatherapy massage for first trial. Usual price at $80, now at $48.
Or you can come with a friend only $88 for 2 pax. 

FYI, Upper Thomson branch has a truly boutique spa experience with skilful and experienced masseurs.




****

THE BEACON

I've been lazy and I actually have so many blog posts to clear. Here is one of the restaurant/bar i visited recently. 

I bought J along with my 2 crazy bitches. I love you girls. 

If you love chilling and listening to live band. The Beacon is the perfect place for you. They serve yummy light bites and main dish such as pasta and pizza. We ordered so much food and it was a tortured to finish everything. Nevertheless, we had fun.









****



For all blog advertorials and other advertorials enquiry, email me at xreieex@gmail.com

Till next time!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.