SALON VIM: A BEAUTIFUL MESS

A BEAUTIFUL MESS I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. To have that nice hair-flowing ef...

A BEAUTIFUL MESS

I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. To have that nice hair-flowing effect, first i must beautiful hair. So I did Kerastase Fusion Dose hair treatment and had it dyed a few shade darker. Loving the olive brown and how silky my hair is. It is easy to mange. 

If you can anything like me, I blow dry my hair with hair dryer everyday which gives me dry hair. For home care i use Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique. It's a heat protection and leave-in conditioner in one meant for dry hair. This leave-in condition has a deep floral aroma which i love! 





SALOM VIM | TEL: 68847757 | 313 ORCHARD RD LEVEL 4


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.