SALON VIM SS 2014 SPLASHLIGHT

So one day i got reminded that i have an event to attend. It was really last min and Salon Vim actually managed to arrange a slot for me....


So one day i got reminded that i have an event to attend. It was really last min and Salon Vim actually managed to arrange a slot for me. So thankful for friendly staff!


Salon Vim wash and blow service. 

Last month, I received a call from Salon Vim and they all soundedreally excited about their SS 2014 Splashlight hair colour service and asked me when am i free to go down to have my hair coloured. My schedule has been good to me, so i made my way to Salon Vim again the next day.

Salon Vim has shifted a few units away(Directly opposite the old one). Very species and i really love the VIP room. 


Upgraded chain, no more painful butt! 

Hair wash area at VIP room. 


After hair dye, Ymond pampered my hair with Kerastase hair treatment. I hair feels really smooth even after hair wash the next day. Read more about Kerastase here.


For the dry areas. 


With 4 different boosters. Can't wait to feel my hair texture!





I really love the copper highlights!




 Thanks Ymond for always taking good care of my hair and delivered the best result. I received many compliments on my new hair colour and they commented that it really suit me.  


Salon Vim's yearly sale is here! Salon Vim's clients has always been in high demand and this year they brought to you SS 2014 splashlight! 


Splashlight colour service promo from $125-$195!
Starting now to end of July!


Mention" REIEEK" to enjoy 15% off!


Book your appointment with Ymond at 68847757 / 68847767 (313 outlet).



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.