SALON VIM: HAIR ROMANCE

Have you ever met anyone who has really great hair that others envy? I have a friend who has really nice hair naturally! You know it look...


Have you ever met anyone who has really great hair that others envy? I have a friend who has really nice hair naturally! You know it looks like she just walk out from a hair salon kind of hair.

.I'm really excited because Ymond is gonna help me achieve a more manageable and soft silky hair! 





Hair on day 2. I love the curls. 
Ymond uses a big round bush create the curls at my hair ends so when you "open up" the curls you have temporarily big wavy hair! 

I did some research online about Keratin treatment. The before & after photos are insane! 

When receiving Keratin treatment, stylist will cleanse the hair using the shampoo meant for, leaving it on for 5-15mins depends on individual hair condition. Next, apply Keratin on the hair when it's towel dried, and stylish heat the hair for 10-15mins again, depending on hair condition. After the heat, is when stylish blow dry the hair entirely, then lastly iron the hair. This process actually allows the Keratin to coat the hair, gives it protein to strengthen and shiny because of the coatingYou can wash your hair in the next 24 hrs after treatment, or leave it on for 42hrs.




The treatment would last 2-3 months due to weather condition in Singapore. For home care maintenance is very important as well, using a shampoo w/o sulphate will help in prolonging the treatment. As sulphate will Wash out keratin from the hair faster. So Ymond chose this range of shampoo for me. My hair feels really soft and smell really good after shampoo!


Quote "REIEEK" for 10% off!

SALOM VIM | 68847757 | 313 ORCHARD RD LEVEL 4

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.