IDS CLINIC: Advanced Acne Treatment Plus

Quick Fix This is an overdue blog post. I've mention that i will continue to share with you pretty ladies how i maintain m...

Quick Fix



This is an overdue blog post. I've mention that i will continue to share with you pretty ladies how i maintain my skin. The true fact is, it takes a lot of hard work to have good skin. I'm talking about normal people here, who has less flawless skin. I am only human, i do have downtime too. I won't deny (most) woman are high maintenance. Investing in the right skincare products and dermatologist or beautician is very important. 

IDS clinic-my monthly affair. Bad skin day is a disease! It instantly kills my confidence whenever i don't have make up one. Some times, I would avoid friends gathering just to let me skin stay away from cosmetic for awhile. To improve my skin condition, doctor recommended me to do Advanced Acne Treatment Plus. This is a treatment that helps with treats acne and controls it. Also a 3 step treatment. First is using ultrasound to clear off the comedones then some minor extraction. Second is light based treatment with suction. This suction will bring the skin closer to the light so that the result will be better. Then finish off with a cooling anti acne mask to ease off the red marks. 

They allow patients to trial their first treatments at 50% for the first time if doctor says okay to do.


 As promised, here's my review of their eye cream. IDS bright eye is Light weight wonder and refreshing. My eyelids appear tighter and less puffy. As one of the most delicate area of skin on our faces, eyes are the first place to show signs of ageing, so start young before it is too late. 




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.