HAPPY NATIONAL DAY

Happy National Day to our beautiful country. It will be better if the weather is colder though. **** Side ...

Happy National Day to our beautiful country. It will be better if the weather is colder though.








****



Side note, if you have been following me on my blog, you should have already read about the on-going promotion that the SingTel Youth Plan is offering! 
Plus with my link, you will get an additional 2GB on top of the 1 GB and a $50 handset voucher that will come in handy if you wanna purchase the LG G3 too.

If you're interested in signing up for a new line with SingTel and wanna get the exclusive perks which are not available in physical store, do click my link: 


And in the event if you are sceptical about purchasing the phone or signing up for a new line online but still want the additional 2GB + $50 voucher, all you need to do is to email contest@gushcloud.com with your name and contact number and let them know that you are my reader, and the voucher will be delivered straight to your place! 

Read and find out more on how I go about signing up for a new line online at: http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/07/singtel-youth-plan.html.



*****




For all blog/instagram advertorial enquiry please email me at xreieex@gmail.com.




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.