ENVY MY FETISH

Envy My Fetish is back with pretty apparels! I like their style and most of my favourite clothes can be seen in their latest collection. ...


Envy My Fetish is back with pretty apparels! I like their style and most of my favourite clothes can be seen in their latest collection. 


I was invited to EnvyMyFetish official shop opening at Star Vista last week. Check them out at 'The Blogshopping' Star Vista Mall. They also have another rack at Bugis Junction! 


The woman behind EnvyMyFetish, Joycelyn.





Most of my favourite EnvyMyFetish outfits are all sold out. 
Lucky me, i manage to pick some items which i really like too. 



MESH BACK CARDIGAN

 DETAILED One Layer Mesh Long Skirt (Wine)





Lace Top









Few weeks ago i did a photo shoot for their latest collection. I had insomnia :( So i had to blast party mix to keep me awake. My eye bags were really bad but the photographer did a great job. I look perfectly fine and i'm so happy that the photos turns out really nice. Here are some behind the scene shots. 




More awesome outfits are coming up, so remember to follow them on @shopenvymyfetish' and like them on their facebook page 'Envy My Fetish' for their new collections! 

Shop with them at Retail Rack Space at 'The Blogshopping' Star Vista Mall // Bugis Junction 

Order online & Enquiries - envymyfetish@gmail.com

FREE DELIVERY SERVICE WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/shopenvymyfetish
Instagram: www.instgram.com/shopenvymyfetish

Till next time.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.