CATALUNYA // SOCIAL FOOD

This week is crazy but good. I just came back from a photo shoot for an new online shop. I'm exhausted not because of all the changin...


This week is crazy but good. I just came back from a photo shoot for an new online shop. I'm exhausted not because of all the changing and posing, it was the laughter we had during the photo shoot. We laugh so hard that I could felt my ads already. These people are so fun to work with. I look forward to the next photo shoot. 

Weeks ago: Tapas and drinks. These girls just love to eat and by looking at the amount of food you know we all have really huge appetite. But we always remember not to over eat. 


















*****

Because me being a nice girlfriend of his. I decided to do my work at J's office. Things i do whem we didn't have much time to spend together. I enjoy watching J during work. I find that J is really attractive when he has that serious look. He's always making me laugh with his silly face. It is really rare to see him so serious. *melt!*

J love love love to feed me. His sister told us to check out Social food at Parkway parade. It feels like Marche when you step into the restaurant.

Just when my complexion is good then it decided to breakouts :( Why do this to me?!




*****




For all blog/instagram advertorial enquiry please email me at xreieex@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.