STAYCATION

Staycation at Dorsett Thanks to my awesome friend, Gwen, i spent a night at Dorsett with J. Sup...





Staycation at Dorsett













Thanks to my awesome friend, Gwen, i spent a night at Dorsett with J. Super impromptu decision. It isn't our first staycation in Singapore. The last time was at MBS and i missed their pool with amazing view so much! We wanted to visit to swimming pool but it as close. So we went over to Gwen's room and chatted our night away. I'm trying to be alcohol free as much as i could so no alcohol.  

Breakfast at nine in the morning, then spent some time at the pool. The heat was too much to handle so we decided to head back our room. It was five mins to check out time and i didn't want to leave my marshmallow kind size bed. :(

I look forward to more staycation!





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.