REIEE X XCCELERATE

R E I E E x X C C E L E R A T E POP CHAMPAGNE! I'm so happy to announce to everyone that Xccelerate.blogspot.com is offici...



R E I E E x X C C E L E R A T E

POP CHAMPAGNE!

I'm so happy to announce to everyone that Xccelerate.blogspot.com is officially my long term apparels sponsorship!! They have been in my favourite list for the longest time! Basically, i will be picking some apparels and feature them in my Instagram every month. If you're following me, you already have seen some. 

Their quality and cut fits me super well. I'm 166 tall, shop for dresses online is such a pain. Finally i found an online shop which i can shop in peace. 

They have shoes pre-order and mixed pre-order which updates every month! 

These are my picks of the month:


* GUN PRINT CLUTCH *





* THUNDER DOUBLE STRAP PLATFORMS in BLACK *






* HAWAII OCEAN WHOLE SET *






* MERMAID NETT DRESS in WHITE *







* CROSS OVER PLAYSUIT *



* NET MOTOR SLEEVE OUTERWEAR *

MY FAVOURITE!!!!




* MARBLE BUTTON SHIRT *




SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR MY READERS ONLY!

Quote: "Reiee" to get a $1 off per item. 

Discount code cannot be combine with other discount code. 
Discount code is applicable for Mixed Preorder & Shoes Preroder items only.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/xxcelerate


Till next time!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.