MINK FUR EYELASH EXTENSION

It's July already! Yesterday I did a photo shoot for StylexBonia. So good to see Sharon again! She's really stunning...




It's July already! Yesterday I did a photo shoot for StylexBonia. So good to see Sharon again! She's really stunning in person and a very positive person! I'm always happy to see her. I will write more on that once I got the photos.




****




Here is my blog post on my virgin experience with real mink fur eyelashes extension. 

Recently I had my mink fur eyelashes extension did by Grace(pretty korean girl who speaks fluent English). Im talking about real mink fur here. I'm sure you have already hear about mink fur. To be completely honest, I'm freaked out to hear that I'd have poor animal fur glued to my lashes, but the promise of longer, fuller lashes for a month or so. Mink fur is by far the softest and curliest out of all varieties extension which also allows Grace to achieve maximums volume and deliver the most natural result. 

I really love my mink fur eyelashes extension. They are so comfortable and it doesn't poke my eyes. 

Mink eyelashes extension natural look last up to 4 weeks. Usual price is $139. She is having a GSS promotion for you! Now you can have mink eyelashes extension at $99.

Call Grace at 97660102.



****




Xccelerate.blogspot.com is officially my new sponsorship for my apparels. Photo above, i am wearing one of their best seller. Do follow them on Instgram and mailing list to receive first hand news and promotion. 

Anyway, i'm not sure about other. I'm experiencing low connection on my mobile data sometimes.
I was browsing through my Instgram account and i saw some really cute video but when i click play it just takes forever or it can't ever load. So i had to my phone switch into plane mode and off again. Isn't it frustrating? 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.