I DONT SPEAK ITALIAN BUT I DO SPEAK MOSCHINO // MILLY'S

Bought out J's dad's DSLR to play. J's photography skill has improve a lot under my guidance. Poor him, got a...







Bought out J's dad's DSLR to play. J's photography skill has improve a lot under my guidance. Poor him, got a lot of scolding from the perfectionist me. If you are reading this, I still love you! 



****


Random posts: 

Thanks Jamie(Girl in the middle) for the picture. I'm so lucky to have a picture with 2 beautiful babes. Yes, that's Eunice on the left!




****

Perfect sliver.

TGIF everyone. Having our first meal of the day in our favourite cafe. Their cafe mocha is so good. Side note, I had my nails done at @millysbeautysg recently. Thank you for squeezing me into your busy schedule. They literary had no time to breathe. Visit my blog(side banner under Milly's) for more nail designs done by Chloe. To book appointment, dial 83835395.





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.