BRUNCH !

Hi guys! Apologise for the lack of updates again:( I've been good if you're wondering. I hope your days have been awesome to you to...

Hi guys! Apologise for the lack of updates again:( I've been good if you're wondering. I hope your days have been awesome to you too! Always remember to stay positive!


E G G S & B E R R I E S












We are such a pig. I couldn't believe that we literary slept through the afternoon. Then, it was just like hurricane hits us, we turned our room upside down just to pick a nice outfit for lunch(our first meal of the day). I was so hungry that i swallowed a cow and felt really bloated after. Thankful for this detox session which really helps with bloated tummy. Look forward to flat tummy!






******





B R U N C H at F L O C K














 My mama is so cute!



It was J's off day and we decided to bring my mom and brother to visit Tanjong Pagar Heritage because she has never been there before. The weather was pretty good for outfits photo. We didn't stay long, quickly snaps a few pictures and go. I'm really glad that my mom enjoys the food there. I want her to enjoy so it is very important for me to pick a place for her. I definitely going back there again for P.s cafe! 



For advertorial enquiry, email to xreieex@gmail.com

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.