ABC KOREA at Potato Head Folk

ABC KOREA at Potato Head Folk Last week, I did a mini photo shoot for  abckorea . Scotching hot sun was unbearable and i know a...



ABC KOREA at Potato Head Folk



Last week, I did a mini photo shoot for abckorea. Scotching hot sun was unbearable and i know a perfect place which allows me to take pictures and have nice food at the same time.  




Thankful that i have a friend like Earn. You're really cool for letting me using your beautiful restaurant. Visit Potatoheadfolk for yummy burgers and chicken wings. My favorite is burning man! Let me know what's you favorite burger by leave a comment in the box below :)






****





On a side note



Have you read about SingTel Youth Plan? 

SingTel Youth plan is offering extra 2GB on top of 1GB and that is only if you use my link below:

Click www.singtelshop.com/reieekok to enjoy extra 2GB and an additional $50 voucher for new sign ups and port-ins (i.e swtich from M1 or Starhub) customers only. 
For re-contracting customers, you will still get to enjoy a 10% off the bill every month and an extra 1GB!


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.