SUMMUR & CO // Korean BBQ // 9tro

So angry at myself now, i don't know what did i click onto this whole blog post was deleted so i had to retype everything. Wet weather ...

So angry at myself now, i don't know what did i click onto this whole blog post was deleted so i had to retype everything. Wet weather makes my body cannot function properly. :( 

Anyway, i have a short blog post for you today:



 Summur & Co. (Pronounced as Summer & Co.) is co-owned by 2 sister, Sophia & Cheryl. They started in 2012 selling many cute stuff till today they manufacture their own Portable chargers and Personalised items. 



I love the personalise passport covers and leather keychains. Sophia was really nice and patient with my requests because they have so many pretty charms and choices of colour for me to choose.





I also received their hot seller Cheeky Tofu Portable charger. This is their 2nd batch self manufactured portable charger. It has 8000 mAH, i can charge my phone 3 times fully before it drained out.  






It comes with a cable with 5 different connectors. 


If you want to get for yourself,  mention "REIEEK" to enjoy 5% off of the total bill.

Summur & Co. 
Twitter: @summur_co 
Instagram: @summurco






****




A little updates on what i've been up to. 



We went out on a random Wednesday night. Another impromptu outing and i had like less than an hour to put everything together. I was in my pyjamas already. But end up everyone was late... It was really chill that night, we have a couple of drinks and head home before the sun rises. 


Next day, we decided to visit expo for a while because they have I.T Show. We gotten what we needed and headed home to change for dinner. 

Oh, i received a fish eye lens and a micro lens which i ordered last week. So i bought it out to play. The photo turns out really good expect for the low resolution. These photos were taken last night. 








0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.